Accurate Chemical and Allied Industries Limited, popularly referred as “Accurate Paints” is a Nigerian wholly owned company, with the aspiration to become a leading chemical and paint manufacturer in Nigeria, and Africa at large.
Therefore, we will provide superior paint and chemical products that our customers and clients have come to expect, in a way that consistently delivers product performance promise.
In achieving this aspiration, Accurate Paints is therefore committed to setting its foundations for growth on demonstrated high standards of health, safety, environment performance.
We are committed to making health, safety and environmental protection an integral part of the design, production, marketing, distribution and use of our products.
The strategic framework to implement this policy involves;
- As a minimum, compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, while aspiring to higher standards.
- Application of responsible standards even where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Application of a systematic approach to the identification of all hazards and HSE risks in order to manage any potential risks to as low as is reasonably practical.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of our HSE Management System company-wide.
- Development of annual HSE objectives and targets and implementation programmes to achieve them.
- Provision of the necessary resources to achieve the requirements of this HSE Policy.
- Provision of adequate HSE training to all Accurate Paints personnel and consultants in order to fulfill their responsibilities.
- Mandatory requirement that all companies providing contract services to Accurate Paints manage their HSE performance in line with the specific requirements in this Policy.
- Fostering a culture that empowers and rewards everyone in Accurate Paints staff for acting in accordance with this Policy.
- Open communication with our host community regarding our operational activities.